Practical Use Cases of ChatGPT in Finance
Method of delivery
Over the past year, generative AI tools and in particular ChatGPT have emerged as transformative tools across many industries including finance.
This course has been designed to equip Accounting and Finance professionals with the practical knowledge required to integrate generative AI tools effectively into their finance processes.
- Introduction to the use of AI and how to customize ChatGPT for finance and accounting tasks
- Transitioning from Excel to AI for ratio analysis, including an interactive AI-assisted ratio calculation session
- Applying AI in financial statement analysis, including an interactive trend analysis session using AI
- Implementing AI in the DuPont model, including an interactive DuPont analysis session with real-time data
- Using AI for analysing and forecasting cash flows, including an interactive cash flow projection session
- Using AI in scenario planning and risk assessment, including an interactive risk-return analysis session using AI
- Understanding data privacy, security, and tool selection
This course has been accredited two hours Core CPE by the Malta Institute of Accountants (MIA). A proof of attendance will be sent by email after the course.
Meet Your Instructor
Glenn Hopper, author of the Amazon best-selling book Deep Finance: Corporate Finance in the Information Age, is a pioneering thought leader focused on the intersection of artificial intelligence and corporate finance. With over two decades of finance and technology leadership experience, Glenn has been instrumental in transforming finance operations through the integration of AI and machine learning technologies.
He is a distinguished keynote speaker, who has presented at finance and technology conferences, including the CFO Leadership Conference, Oracle's SuiteWorld, and the Harvard Digital Data Design (D^3) Institute. As a lecturer, Glenn has trained professional organizations and executives on the intersection of corporate finance and artificial intelligence.
As a finance and management consultant, Glenn advises public and private companies on implementing financial technology and process improvements. He also serves as a fractional CFO, specializing in M&A advisory, FP&A, and business analytics. A former chief financial officer, Glenn worked in the startup space for more than two decades, where his professional focus was on transforming finance operations through improved technology. He holds a master's degree in finance with a graduate certificate in business analytics from Harvard University, and an MBA from Regis University.