- Information we collect from you
When registering a profile, accounting professionals will be asked to provide personal information, including name, email address, education and work experience. Accounting professionals shall only register a profile if they wish to apply for any jobs openings being posted on the website.
Clients will be asked to provide information about their business as well about job openings that they wish to post on the site. This information will be fully available only to accounting professionals who are registered and logged in to their account. Non-registered users will only be able to access a limited amount of information about a particular job posting.
When users visit our site, we will collect non-personally identifiable information through automated means including the IP address of users, the pages which were visited as well as actions taken by the visitor whilst on the site. Such information will only be used by us to produce site statistics and will not be sold or otherwise made available to third parties.
- Use of Information
We may use the information collected from you on registration in the following ways:
- In the case of an accounting professional, to inform you of job postings which may be of interest to you
- To inform you of changes or new features being added to the website
- To process orders and send documentation related to transactions made via the site
- To allow us to personalise your experience and deliver the type of content in which you are most interested when visiting the site.
- Disclosing personal information
Other than instances where accounting professionals opt to make available their information via a job application, we do not sell or otherwise make available to third parties any personal information that is held on our records.
We make use of appropriate technical, organisational and administrative security measures to protect any information that is held in our records from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Whilst all due care is taken to ensure the privacy and integrity of that personal information that is provided to us, we recognise that no data transmission over the internet can be 100% guaranteed as secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means and therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
- How long we keep your personal data
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. In any given case, the personal data will be deleted after a period of five (5) years.
- Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- To access at any time a copy of the personal data that we hold about you
- To request us to rectify any inaccuracies in the personal data which we hold about you
- To object to / restrict the processing of your personal data
- To withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data at any time
- To request the erasure of the personal data
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory body
To exercise or learn more about these rights, users are requested to send us an email on [email protected]. We undertake to respond to your request without any undue delay and in any case within one month from the date of first contact.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- Contact us
Last updated: 1 January 2020