Office Administrator / Corporate Assistant
Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Co-ordinating the day-to-day office tasks
• Answering and directing incoming mail and calls
• Preparing and processing sales invoices and deposits
• Processing purchase invoices and managing payments
• Assisting the firm with uploading documents to the Malta Business Registry and other regulators
• Monitoring office and clients’ deadlines
The position is open on both a full time and part time basis.
Applicants must at a minimum have an O' level standard of education. Additional training will be provided.
• Have strong administrative skills
• Be proficient users of MS Word / Excel / Outlook / Teams
• Have excellent organisation and time management skills
• Have a pleasant personality
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English