Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be expected to work closely with experienced colleagues and independent auditors on a portfolio of clients, both local and international.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the planning and execution of audits
• Drafting and reviewing financial statements and documents
• Conducting basic audit procedures and tests
• Preparing audit reports and findings
• Collaborating with the audit team to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
• Completing the audit and carrying out the necessary follow-ups
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package including study leave
• Comprehensive training and mentorship
• Opportunity for growth and career advancement
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
Applicants must be in possession of an Accounting qualification or be currently undertaking the ACCA studies.
Applicants must have previous experience of 1-3 years.
In addition, applicants must:
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be pro-active and able to take an initiative
• Be attentive to detail and accurate
• Have excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Have previous experience in auditing (preferred, but not required)
• Be willing to learn and develop auditing skills
• Be enthusiastic for a career in auditing