Junior Administrator (Accounting & Finance)
Job Description & Responsibilities
The Office of the State Advocate is seeking to recruit a competent and suitably qualified Junior Administrator (Accounting & Finance) to assist in the financial operations of the Agency.
• Recording transactions and maintaining accounting records
• Preparing Bank and other accounting reconciliations
• Issuing regular payments to third parties and service providers
• Assisting with payroll activities
• Assisting with month-end reporting
• Performing other day-to-day accounting or administrative duties to support the Unit
• Coordinating and handling travel arrangements
• Executing any other administrative tasks as instructed by the Head of Corporate Services or her designated representative
Applicants must have an advanced level education in Accounts and/or be commencing the ACCA qualification.
• Have a minimum of one (1) year experience in an administrative role
• Have knowledge of basic Accountancy and/or Bookkeeping
• Have a certification in ECDL with proficiency in MS Office Suite especially MS Excel
• Have good command of verbal and written English and Maltese