Global Business Data Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing global sales reporting including compilation and trend analysis in line with Group deadlines
• Supporting the Product Development Team to help devise long-term development strategies for specific product categories
• Analysing data at market level to determine successful launches and identify potential discontinuations
• Setting up retail price lists per each market, analysing product costs, as well as identifying potential growth/development areas
• Working with various departments to develop and implement key processes to ensure a more streamlined and efficient business
Applicants should ideally have a Bachelor of Commerce degree or have obtained a degree in Statistics. Students who have recently graduated are encouraged to apply.
Previous experience in a similar post would be an asset.
In addition, the ideal candidate must:
• Have strong analytical skills
• Be a trustworthy and meticulous individual with attention to detail
• Be smart, flexible, able to work on own initiative and also able to work in a team
• Have a good knowledge of Excel, including basic formulas