Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Posting invoices, receipts or other accounting documents to appropriate ledgers or journals
• Helping prepare and post journals
• Preparing reconciliations of cash and preparing bank deposits
• Handling accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, including invoicing, payment processing, and collections
• Assisting in various accounting activities on a daily basis
• Aiding in end-of-month routines such as bank and petty cash reconciliations
• Supporting other departments by providing accounting-related assistance as needed
• Providing assistance with ad hoc administrative tasks arising from time to time
• Assigning expenses to appropriate cost centres
The ideal candidate must be reliable, trustworthy and must possess an O’ Level qualification in accounting or equivalent.
Previous experience within an Accounts department will be considered an asset but is not essential. In addition, applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English.