Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Data inputting and book-keeping
• Updating the purchases and sales ledger
• Posting general entries to maintain accurate financial records
• Performing bank reconciliations and ensuring accuracy in financial transactions
• Maintaining receivables by tracking and following up on outstanding payments
• Actively chasing debtors to ensure timely collection of payments
• Posting expense claims forms and verifying their accuracy
• Performing suppliers reconciliation
The position is available on a full-time/reduced hours basis.
Applicants must have as a minimum have an A' Level education in accounts.
Applicants mus have at least 3 years experience. In addition, applicants must:
• Be fluent in both spoken and written English
• Have experience in Sage
• Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel application