Job Description & Responsibilities
We're looking for a Finance Executive to join our Finance team. We could go on and on about our dedication and passion for online gaming, our decades of experience in the online casino business, we could tell you how trustworthy we are, that our reputation is spotless, that you'll feel safe and challenged with us. Then again, trust is something earned and we'll show ourselves to be worthy of your trust.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Preparing reconciliations of monthly accruals, prepayments, and banks
• Posting and processing journal entries, not limited to invoices and banks
• Supporting the Finance Team in the end preparation of VAT returns
• Assisting in the preparation of payment runs
• Assisting in the preparation of Financial statements and ensuring all checks and reconciliations are in place as part of the month-end closing process
• Participating in the month-end closing process with the goal to submit accurate management accounts in a timely manner
• Ensuring compliance with applicable standards, policies, and internal control systems
Applicants must be mid-way through the ACCA qualification.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2-years experience within a finance department or audit firm.
In addition, the ideal candidate must:
• Have a great attitude and motivation to adapt to an ever-changing environment
• Be comfortable with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Be able to work together within a team and autonomously
• Have knowledge of working on Microsoft Dynamics NAV (will be considered an asset)
• Be attentive to detail and have strong analytical skills