Coordinator – Finance (Definite)
Job Description & Responsibilities
The coordinator will form part of the Finance Unit and will assist the Manager Finance in all the accounting and financial management of the entity.
The role entails:
• Recording and reconciling cash on a monthly basis
• Following up purchase orders and overdue payments
• Maintaining accounting databases of key information as required by the Manager Finance and ensuring that regular backups of the accounting software are being performed
• Providing accounting and financial assistance in closing off the trial balance for preparation of monthly management accounts including the year-end audit process and be part of the payroll function
• Be in possession of a recognised qualification pegged at MQF Level 6 in Accounting or Finance or Management or any other comparable qualification plus two years relevant work experience related to finance and administration or MQF level 5 in Accounting or Finance or Management or any other comparable qualification plus 5 years relevant work experience related to finance and administration
• Have effective communication skills in both Maltese and English
• Be in possession of the ECDL qualification
• Have experience in payroll (will be considered an asset)
• Have proof of current employment with FES
The experience required will depend on level of qualification presented.