Senior Tax Accountant (Specialised in VAT)
Job Description & Responsibilities
The successful chosen candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles a predominantly international clientele operating across a wide range of industries as well as the firm’s private clients. The role is therefore ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
General responsibilities will include:
• Preparing VAT returns
• Supervising the work done by the junior members of the team
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Drafting / reviewing procedures for the department
• Assisting in the preparation of VAT advisory work
The ideal candidate must:
• Have good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
• Have excellent written and spoken English
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail-orientation, efficiency as well as team working abilities
Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development, together with an attractive remuneration and benefits package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applicants must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting / ACCA qualification.
Relevant work experience will be considered as a strong asset.