Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will handle a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for:
• Updating and maintaining client records on a periodical basis
• Liaising with clients
• Preparing and submitting VAT returns
• Preparing month-end and year-end management accounts
• Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and procedures
• Liaising with auditors
The ideal candidate should:
• Be comfortable with working towards deadlines
• Be meticulous to detail
• Possess good communication skills
• Have a good command of English
Preference shall be given to applicants who are in the process of completing or have recently completed their ACCA or Masters in Accountancy.
Applicants must have at least 1-2 years of experience in an accounting department or client accounting role.