Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will form part of a small and well-prepared accounting team of four individuals, and will focus on a portfolio of international clients operating in various industries. We’ll provide you with all the training and support necessary to succeed in your new position and for you to be able to continue to grow further in the business.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing client bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of fiduciary and corporate clients
• Liaising with clients and handling various requests in a timely manner
• Liaising with the clients’ auditors
• Preparing and filing of client entity financial statements, VAT returns and company income tax returns, as applicable
• Reconciling general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
• Providing financial status information by providing reports
Aside from being part of a great team, the successful candidate will qualify to receive our robust benefits package, which includes:
• ACCA sponsorship and support for continued education
• Paid study leave (5 days per ACCA exam, plus the day of the exam itself) over and above statutory leave
• Regular team-building activities and social events
• Health and Wellness Benefits – a fully paid, unlimited, on-site gym membership or an annual health and wellness cash allowance
• Private health insurance
• Free underground parking
• Coffee, fruit and breakfast snacks
• Competitive salaries, performance bonuses and regular appraisals
• Opportunities for development, growth and advancement within the company
• Opportunities to attend seminars, conferences, networking and training events, fully-paid for by the company
• Exposure to working with international clients involved in a wide array of industries
• Ultra-modern, luxury penthouse offices with panoramic views, 550 square meters of outdoor terraces, dining and relaxation areas
• An agile, vibrant, and multicultural company!
Applicants must be currently pursuing the ACCA qualification or a University degree in Accounting.
Applicants must have at least two years’ relevant work experience in client accounting in the Corporate or Financial Services industries.
In addition, applicants must:
• Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Have knowledge of accounting software, such as Sage (would be considered an advantage)
• Have strong communication skills, with fluency in both written and spoken English
• Have proven ability to meet deadlines
• Have an eye for detail and accuracy