Finance Assistant (Remote)
Job Description & Responsibilities
Are you an experienced finance assistant, looking to be part of an extremely high performing digital business, operating market leading niches all over the world? Do you have a strong eye for detail and are passionate about being a key part of a slick finance function?
Perhaps you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced company that can nurture your growth - where you can be hands-on in all areas of the Finance Function. If so, Clickout Media could be for you!
In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Raising sales invoices and producing weekly debtors report
• Posting purchase invoices
• Daily processing of payments
• Preparing bank and credit card reconciliations
• Preparing daily/weekly revenue reporting
• Handling bookkeeping and administrative duties that may be required
• Updating accruals, prepayments and acquisition schedules on a monthly basis
• Preparing cost analysis on a month on month basis
• Assisting with VAT returns and end of month/year reporting
• Assisting with PAYE payroll
• Assisting the Finance Manager with the monthly preparation of management accounts
• Assisting the Finance Manager with the yearly audit process
• Carrying out any ad-hoc tasks as necessary and when required
Applicants must have an AAT diploma or be in the early stages of the ACCA qualification.
Applicants must have previous experience in a financial environment.
In addition, the ideal candidate must:
• Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and be able to work to a high level of acuracy
• Be highly organised
• Be an effective communicator and keep the Finance Manager updated on progress & issues
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Have basic knowledge of standard accounting activities; particularly bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, and creditor reconciliations
• Be proficient in accounting software (ie - Xero or equivalent)
• Have a high level of professional and ethical standards
• Have excellent spoken and written English language skills
• Have strong analytical and spreadsheet skills (Google sheets and/or MS Excel)