Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Recording sales transactions in the accounting system
• Verifying and checking accuracy of sales documents
• Reconciliation the sales
• Tracking customer’s payments
• Maintaining constant communication with the sales team to ensure efficiency and accuracy
• Preparing other ad-hoc reporting as it may be required
Applicants must be in possession of an advanced level of Education in Accounting.
Previous experience of two (2) years’ experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
In addition, the ideal candidate must:
• Have analytical and organizational skills
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in English
• Be able to build customer relationships and ensure good communication