Job Description & Responsibilities
We are currently looking to strengthen our finance department by hiring a Revenue Accountant.
• Preparing sales invoices, including the respective calculations and supporting schedules
• Liaising with customers, including performing investigations of discrepancies
• Liaising with Account Management, Business Intelligence and legal team with respect to the monthly revenue operations
• Chasing receivables
• Carrying out any additional finance related tasks which may be assigned from time to time
The successful candidate will be joining a finance team that believes in teamwork and which will give you incredible exposure. We embrace diversity and equal employment opportunities. We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.
Applicants must be in possession of a University degree in Accounting / ACCA. Partly qualified candidates will also be considered.
Previous experience working with an accounting package will be considered an asset.
In addition, applicants must:
• Be methodical, organized and with the ability to meet deadlines
• Be able to work in a team with a can-do attitude
• Be self-motivated and eager to learn
• Have strong computer literate skills and be a proficient Microsoft Excel user
• Have strong communication skills at all levels of the business