Job Description & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the CEO, as our Finance Manager you will be an integral part of our team. Due to the start-up nature of the Company, the role will consist of a variety of accounting tasks for the Company and the Group. We foster an environment that inspires everyone to unlock their true potential and evolve the very best version of themselves. It is through this collection inspiration that we achieve great accomplishments and grow together.
• Manage the daily accounting functions of the Company and the Group
• Monitor movements and perform reconciliations when required
• Assist the CEO in the development and execution of the financial strategy and overall strategic plan for the company
• Develop financial and economic models together with analytics in order to develop clear ROI reports for all major investments in marketing, products and propositions
• Prepare cash flow forecasts, budgets, monthly management accounts and other reports as requested by top management
• Design systems, processes and reporting frameworks for a variety of audiences
• Liaise with banks, auditors, authorities and all service providers
• Manage Income Tax, VAT and Annual Return submissions
• Implement internal controls
The ideal candidate must:
• Be positive and a team player
• Be capable of maintaining attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines
• Be a self-starter who needs little hand holding in building out a robust financial, accounting, compliance and administrative infrastructure
• Be capable of keeping up with fast paced business decisions and contribute with your amazing problem-solving skills
• Understand that communication is key and collaboration with the team is what makes business great
• Love a good challenge whilst being a driven and passionate individual
Applicants must be warranted and in possession of an Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or University Degree).
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years' previous experience (experience in iGaming would be considered as an asset).
In addition, applicants must:
• Have knowledge of Maltese Companies Act, Income Tax Act and VAT legislation
• Have advanced MS Excel skills
• Have knowledge of the English language and be fluent in spoken and written English