Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be working alongside the Corporate Finance Leader and will be responsible to manage and deliver diverse client engagements including:
• Business plans
• Feasibility studies
• Business valuations
• Financial due diligence reports
• Financial projections
• Family succession planning
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to understand strategic, financial, and business operations and to dissect complex information into comprehensible presentations.
This is a great role where the candidate will get the opportunity to work closely with a cross-section of our clients, have direct access to our team’s extensive hands-on experience and build own expertise in corporate finance with an opportunity to partake in the success of the firm. An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and skills will be awarded to selected candidate.
Applicants must have a Masters Degree in Accountancy or finance-related areas, coupled with strong analytical and excellent report writing skills.
Applicants must have a minimum of five years of hands-on experience in auditing or accounting.
In addition, the ideal candidate must:
• Have excellent relationship management skills
• Have communication and reporting skills
• Be capable to convey complex information to a range of stakeholders
• Have financial modelling skills using MS Excel
• Demonstrate commercial acumen