Job Description & Responsibilities
We are seeking a dedicated Accounts Associate to join our team and contribute to seamlessly managing accounting tasks within our practice. This pivotal role involves supporting our esteemed clients across diverse industries/sectors.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Organiseing and maintaining filing systems
• Performing bookkeeping and data entry
• Conducting bank reconciliations
• Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns
• Assisting in the preparation of Tax returns
• Supporting the payroll processes
• Undertaking other ad-hoc tasks which will contribute to the smooth day-to-day functioning of our accounting operations
As an Accounts Associate at ADVITAC, you'll have the opportunity to advance your career within our practice. We believe in recognising and nurturing talent, providing a clear path for you to take on greater responsibilities and further develop your skill set.
Applicants must as a minimum have an A' level in Accounts.
• Have a fundamental understanding of basic accounting principles
• Be familiar with Microsoft Excel
• Be proficient in spoken Maltese and/or English
• Be computer literate
• Have a exceptional attitude to learn
A basic understanding of Sage, Xero and QuickBooks is considered advantageous for this position.