Finance Manager – Part time
Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for:
• Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations
• Managing and providing support to the members of the finance team
• Preparing detailed monthly management accounts and variance analysis reports
• Ensuring the accurate preparation of year-end accounts
• Liaising with auditors
• Managing cash flow and working capital requirements efficiently
• Assisting in the preparation of the group budget and monitoring performance against the budget on an ongoing basis
• Compiling and submitting VAT submissions returns
Applicants must be partly qualified Accounting professionals.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience.