Job Description & Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting in the maintaining of the company’s books of accounts
• Carrying out month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations
• Actively involved in the group overall billing and credit control function
• Handling inter-company invoicing and reconciliations
• Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
• Performing internal controls and assist in the design and implementation of control procedures
• Assisting the Accounts Manager on the general financial management of the Group
• Assisting in other general accounting duties and any preparation of ad-hoc reports as may be required;
Applicants must be part qualified through ACCA, having completed at least 4 modules.
Applicants must have a minimum of two years' finance experience working within an internal accounting function.