Junior Accountant (Hybrid)
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our client, a leading payment services provider is looking to hire a Junior Accountant. This position is being offered on a hybrid basis, with 2 days per week that can be worked remotely.
• General accounting and reporting, preparation of the monthly management accounts, annual financial statements, as well as other ad-hoc reports and presentations
• Maintenance of tax records and preparation of company VAT returns
• Assisting in the day to day running of the Finance Department
• Assisting in documenting and updating internal processes and procedures to enhance the Company’s controls and workflows
• Liaising with external auditors to ensure a prompt and accurate execution of the statutory audit of the company
• Supporting the Manager within the Financial Reporting Department in the running of this function
Applicants must be in possession of the ACCA Qualification, or an equivalent Accountancy Degree, or be in the mid-final stages of ACCA.
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience, preferably within the financial services sector.