Job Description & Responsibilities
Our client, a local group operating in the Hospitality industry, is looking to hire a Financial Controller.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller. Responsibilities include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including preparation of various end-of month reports, calculation and posting of monthly accruals and prepayments adjustments, as well as reviewing nominal ledgers up to the trial balance stage
• Cash flow management
• Compilation of the VAT reports and Eco tax submissions
• Submission of tax, compliance and other returns and questionnaires
• Overseeing the relationships with financial institutions, investors and other stakeholders
• Preparation of a yearly budgets
• Liaising with external auditors for the Group’s external audits
• Preparation of yearly financial reporting, including consolidation of the Group
• Affecting continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency or improve internal control
• Leading and developing the finance team, providing guidance, mentoring, and performance evaluations
Applicants must be fully qualified Accountants.
Applicants must have proven experience in a similar role.