Assistant Financial Controller
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our client, a local group operating in the Hospitality and Real Estate industry, is looking to hire an Assistant Financial Controller.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Assist in the the cash flow management
• Assist in the submission of VAT, Tax, Compliance and other returns
• Provide support in the preparation of the yearly budgets
• Liaise with the external auditors during the annual audit and prepare the requested documentation
• Assist in the preparation of the yearly consolidated financial reporting
• Assist with leading and developing the finance team, providing guidance, mentoring, and performance evaluations
• Assist all other Management in day-to-day queries
Applicants must be fully qualified Accountants (University degree in Accounting / ACCA).
Applicants must have previous experience in a similar position.